Ease Your Child's Anxiety: Empower Their Journey with Mindfulness and Breathing Techniques
Struggling in School
- Understand the impact of anxiety on your child's academic performance and overall school experience. Learn ways to help them cope and succeed in their educational journey.
Sports and Extracurriculars
- Uncover the influence of anxiety on your child's participation in sports and extracurricular activities, and find techniques to help them overcome performance-related stress and enjoy their pursuits.
- Delve into the ways anxiety affects your child's social interactions and relationships, and discover strategies to support them in building positive connections with their peers.
Discover Our Research-Based Program Designed to Alleviate Anxiety and Create Calmness in Your Child's Life
Calmee the Caterpillar, our anxiety-reducing plush toy, is designed to help your child manage anxiety in 3 ways.
1. Weighted: a sensory experience to help reduce stress in the body when it is dropped around a child’s neck
2. Expanding- as a child uses the tool to practice breathing by stretching the two ends the feedback from the tension helps the child focus their breathing
3. Counting- using calmee to count 10 ten body parts is an effective way to calm and reduce anxiety in the moment
This cuddly companion helps children practice deep breathing and mindfulness exercises, transforming moments of stress into opportunities for growth and connection.
Hear from our founder
Anxiety is a normal emotion that has a dual purpose. “It prevents us from doing something dangerous and can motivate us as well.”
Research Backed Techniques
"Taking a few slow, deep breaths in an everyday setting can have a significant effect on a child’s stress physiology,” said the study's lead author, Jelena Obradović, an associate professor at Stanford Graduate School of Education (GSE) and director of the Stanford Project on Adaptation and Resilience in Kids (SPARK Lab).
“But just telling children to take a deep breath may not be enough – children need scaffolding."
Take it from our Customers
Some of our Partners
Our tools and techniques are used weekly!
Big Tools for Big Feelings
Join our online community